My dream adventure trip

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
maxen57

My dream adventure trip

Postby maxen57 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:49 pm

There are actually four places I would like to go to someday. These are Iceland, Greenland, New Zealand and Australia. I've sat in front of my computer marveling at the tourism videos and photos I've seen on Google for a few years now. I have neither the money nor the time to indulge myself in such exotic places but I would like to visit the following countries to go trekking, camping, photographing and put down into my journal everything that I will experience if I finally have the means to go.

kamai

Re: My dream adventure trip

Postby kamai » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:53 pm

I was informed that the places you just mentioned are known to be the most beautiful of all places that's why those are some of the places I'd like to go travel to as well. I've also seen pictures and videos and the nature landscaping are breath taking.

lexinonomous

Postby lexinonomous » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:09 am

The worst part about traveling is the amount it costs. I would love to visit New Zealand based on the photos alone. There are so many beautiful places to visit in New Zealand. I'm not very familiar with what Australia is like, but from what I have seen it's very nice there. One of the places I would love to visit is Ireland. I love everything to do with Ireland-including the accents! It's just a wonderful idea to step out of your comfort zone and dedicate some time to getting to know the culture around you. :)

harijobs
India

Postby harijobs » Tue May 09, 2017 12:00 pm

That is awesome. Good luck and all the best that you will have your adventurous trip very soon. My adventurous trip would be to Singapore and Japan especially Tokyo. I want to so badly see the robotic museum in Tokyo. :) One day after saving enough money I will definitely have that trip. :)

poisongirl
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Postby poisongirl » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:10 am

My dream adventure trip would be going to Italy, all the way trough the coast, visit Como lake and then go to Rome, Florence, Milano and other cities. I am fascinated by their history, the monuments and most of all they way they live. Also, there is fashion ;) . I think Italians really enjoy life at its fullest. I am from county that has a lot of mountains, and only one small city on the seaside, so living near the sea is something that fascinates me.
I would also like to visit Peru, Australia and Ireland. Maybe Greece and Russia. :mrgreen: Cuba! How could I forget Cuba! I can go on all day about this :lol:

StolenKid
Venezuela

Postby StolenKid » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Same as you, I would really like to visit Greenland, Iceland and Australia, I've seen photos of those places and oh my god. Personally, I want to visit Ireland too, and Argentina. i'm from Venezuela so it's a little bit easier for me to start with Argentina :lol: although, I would really love to start with Australia.

nnacrter
Philippines

Postby nnacrter » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:46 am

My dream adventure trip is to go to different countries and to have a food trip with their street foods.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
India

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:53 pm

lexinonomous wrote:The worst part about traveling is the amount it costs. I would love to visit New Zealand based on the photos alone. There are so many beautiful places to visit in New Zealand. I'm not very familiar with what Australia is like, but from what I have seen it's very nice there. One of the places I would love to visit is Ireland. I love everything to do with Ireland-including the accents! It's just a wonderful idea to step out of your comfort zone and dedicate some time to getting to know the culture around you. :)

Money is the basic limiting factor. Sometimes I feel that if I had enough of money then I would have traveled the whole world by now. My wish list is too long. I want to visit each and every place that can offer some me some adventure. But, money is the biggest limiting factor.

If someday I'm able to save a good amount of money then Maldives would be my first adventure destination. This would be followed by many more..lol

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:24 am

maxen57! Good to know that you like traveling and want to explore these countries in your life. All of these countries are best for exploring and enjoying the fun. There is no doubt you can enjoy these adventures activities also there. I suggest you explore these countries one by one. Through this you can visit these countries. Anyhow, I will see your next reply after my 3 day tour from new york city.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:06 am

nnacrter wrote:My dream adventure trip is to go to different countries and to have a food trip with their street foods.

I also have the same dream as you and really wanna may this come true. yet waiting for that the time when I can say finally my dream ciome truer. So dude like me tries again and again.

My family is delighted for niagara falls from boston bus tour.

Return to “Places To Visit”