What countries to visit in Europe?

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
jahanzeb ali qureshi
Pakistan

Re: What countries to visit in Europe?

Postby jahanzeb ali qureshi » Tue May 09, 2017 6:01 pm

I would love to visit London and Italy. They are the heart of Europe. It is my dream to be there for a few days. I have a few of my friends in London and they told me a lot about it. I seen the photos and i curious to be there as soon as possible. I want to see London Bridge too.

kaka135
Malaysia

Postby kaka135 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:09 am

I agree that it really depends what your purpose is or what you would like to see in Europe. I personally would like to visit Finland and Denmark, as I have always been hearing the education system in Finland is great, and Denmark has been the happiest country for years. It seems like Norway has taken the place this year, so I would like visit these few countries and see how the country and people are.

to7update
Portugal

Postby to7update » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:49 am

There are quite a few countries you should visit, but it all depends on your goals. If you want beach time, southern countries have amazing beaches: Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, France, Croatia, and so on. As for cities, Lisbon and Amsterdam are among my favorites! ;)

LizardLover
United States of America

Postby LizardLover » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:37 pm

France would be absolutely beautiful this time of year. Waking up to fresh expresso, driving down the Riviera, it'd be truly serene.

ipa07
Croatia

Postby ipa07 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:29 pm

I would recommend you visit Croatia, Italy and Spain if you are looking for seaside. If you are looking for arts and museum go to France.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:47 am

According to my point of view, France would be best from all. This is my favorite place where I like to spend a good time always. Especially, having fun in Paris always best sort of experience for me. Anyway, do let me know what will you like to say about this?

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:42 am

I would like to visit France,but in particular the small village of Giverny and see the gardens of Claude Monet. This area is in the Normandy area of France and is about 50 miles from Paris and this village sits on the banks of the seine river as well. I would like to walk around the town and check out the gardens at Monet's house as well as inside his house-and also some of the other points of interest in this beautiful little village that I find interesting.

Return to “Places To Visit”