south korea

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
jessica28
Philippines

south korea

Postby jessica28 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Since I'm k pop lover. I really wanted to visit their place.

abelinc
Philippines

Re: south korea

Postby abelinc » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:51 pm

South Korea is a beautiful country. It's worth a visit if you have the means and the chance. I've only visited Seoul once and it's one of my most memorable trips. One can see the stark contrast of South Korea and the home country, especially in terms of transportation services. The Internet connectivity is just so fast that you'd like to hope that someday the Philippines will offer the same service.
Check out the Philippines @ http://www.bisdak.org

ReadmeByAmy

Postby ReadmeByAmy » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:04 am

I am married to a Korean that is why I am living here in Korea and it is absolutely right that this is one of the country that one should go for a travel. There are many beautiful tourist destinations you can tour here around to name a few like Seoul and the Jeju Island. These are other nice places and you will really enjoy and it is worth for a visit.

abelinc
Philippines

Postby abelinc » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:24 am

ReadmeByAmy wrote:I am married to a Korean that is why I am living here in Korea and it is absolutely right that this is one of the country that one should go for a travel. There are many beautiful tourist destinations you can tour here around to name a few like Seoul and the Jeju Island. These are other nice places and you will really enjoy and it is worth for a visit.

Hi! How long have you lived in Korea by now? How do you like living there? In the Philippines, I see more and more Filipinos marrying South Korean nationals. Perhaps you could share to the members out here who are considering marrying a South Korean national the adjustments to expect. Obviously, there's the language factor. Did you learn their language? I was once an employee of a school teaching the Korean language to Filipinos. One of our students tried to learn the language because she was required to take the KLT (Korean Language Test) as part of her fiancee visa requirement. Was it the same for you?
Check out the Philippines @ http://www.bisdak.org

harijobs
India

Postby harijobs » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:03 am

I too love K-dramas and my most favorite is Boys over flowers and till date my most favorite K-actor is Lee Min Ho. A really great actor who is dedicated to his passion for acting and a good person too. And because of him I always wanted to meet South Korea at least once in my life. :)

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:01 am

We haveca trip to Seoul in November and I am expecting to enjoy the cold weather. To be honest, I have zero knowledge of South Korea so I am now doing a personal research on what a tourist can see there. My wife and I are frequent travelers but this is our first time so we are both excited. For sure we will enjoy the food especially the bibimbop ang bulgogi.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:35 am

Really nice conversation is going here about the south korea here. I like the member's post which filed with informative stuff. It is an wonderful country in east Asia for traveling. One year ago, I have visited this country only one time in my life. I had a great time there. I must share with you this country attractions names here in my next post.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:21 am

Daniel, here, I am going to share some names of East Asia attractions which about I have an idea.
Great Wall of China
Summer Palace
Fushimi Inari-taisha
Meiji Shrine
Kamo River
Silk market
The Bund
and this sort of others. Let me know what will you like to say about them?

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:57 am

ReadmeByAmy wrote:I am married to a Korean that is why I am living here in Korea and it is absolutely right that this is one of the country that one should go for a travel. There are many beautiful tourist destinations you can tour here around to name a few like Seoul and the Jeju Island. These are other nice places and you will really enjoy and it is worth for a visit.

I have come to fall in love with Korea, not just southern part of it but also the northern part as well. Getting acclimatized with their way of life through watching several of the movies that they produced has had a huge influence on me about them.

I am quite an observant fellow, from just simply watching several of these movies, I got tripped to learn their language and have actually learnt quite a few of them and still willing to know more. Korea seems to be a nice country with an incredible culture and hopefully one day I will get to visit there.

zheh
Philippines

Postby zheh » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:32 pm

Hi guys i'm new here. I became interested to join cause i like to travel a lot. I've just pass my requirements for visa in korea and i hope i will be approve cause i really want to visit the country. My two sisters already have their tour there last year and they say it is a great place. That's why we are planning to visit again this november with my other family members and friends. I also want to know if by november, do they already have the snow site in everland? The one with the slide?

Return to “Places To Visit”