south korea

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
mlrt
Philippines

Re: south korea

Postby mlrt » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:36 am

South Korea is my dream place. "I won't marry until I land my feet on these beautiful land", I said. So, it's a challenge for me to be more tenacious in life in order to earn an amount of money .It will be used for my trip to South Korea. In fact, I'm currently enrolled in a Korean Language Course. It's a stepping stone to be there in Korea and hopefully I will take my examination in November of this year. I hope I pass.

cherimae
Australia

Postby cherimae » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:37 am

South Korea is actually one of my favorite spots to travel! The shopping is great there especially if you're into beauty products...and pretty inexpensive all things considered. A few of my favorite stores there are Tony Moly, Holika Holika and Etude House, they're worth checking out if you have the chance to visit.

Also one really cool thing I did in South Korea was a cooking class in Seoul. We learned how to make kimchi and bulgogi...delicious!

jaysolano12
Philippines

Postby jaysolano12 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:49 am

jessica28 wrote:Since I'm k pop lover. I really wanted to visit their place.

I am not a kpop lover, but I do like to visit south Korea. Because their culture is unique and friendly towards other people. I appreciate their culture such as making entertainment music. I also listening to their music, but I am not really their fan at all. I have a friend who work abroad to South Korea. The place is fine, and it is an ideal place, for work to everybody whose wanted to have a high salary.

Though people wanted to go out there, and wanted to visit such a nice place. But the place going there has a tendency to make yourself wonder. Because most of the street will be not easily understood by common English speakers.

jaycua
Philippines

Postby jaycua » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:24 am

jessica28 wrote:Since I'm k pop lover. I really wanted to visit their place.

I am more into korean dramas than kpop hence my fascination with korea too. Have you been there? I always wanted to go there someday and take selfies on their temples and play dress up with their costumes.

I envy this friend of mine who recently went there. It was cheap too as she stayed in the house of one of her students. She was an englush tutor to koreans you see. Thats a very lucrative career here in the philippines.

It makes me wonder if anyone here knows when is the best ie cheapest time to travel to korea? Anybody knows the cheapest place to stay?

Return to “Places To Visit”