Moscow and Italy

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
ohgodlol

Moscow and Italy

Postby ohgodlol » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:37 pm

My dream cities are definitely Moscow, Russia and Florence, Italy. I'm a huge art history lover and I've been reading historical fiction books about Italy for as long as I can remember. There is just so much history in Italy, and the art! Oh my god, the art! I really want to visit Florence and check out Il Duomo and the many museums and palazzos. Plus I definitely want to visit Rome and Vatican City. Oh and Milan! I need to visit Italy before i die. I want to see the birth place and home of people like the Medicis, Lucrezia Borgia, Da Vinci! And of course, I want to move to Moscow within the next two or three years. I recently fell in love with Moscow and the idea of living in Russia. I'm sure that living in Moscow for some time would help me with my Russian skills. Hopefully, I'll be letting you guys know some day about my life in Russia!

lexinonomous

Re: Moscow and Italy

Postby lexinonomous » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:48 am

Although the cities are very beautiful, sadly you have to take into account the way they live in certain areas. I'm not sure that I could live in Moscow. I may be wrong, but I've heard horror stories about their political system and the way they treat women. I'm not going to say it's true because for all I know, someone might have fed me a bunch of hoshposh. I would love to visit Italy, but I know the second I get there, I'm never going to want to leave. There are some beautiful areas in Italy!

Arya Snark

Postby Arya Snark » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:20 am

I have no idea about living in Moscow, but seeign as the value of rubel has fallen to lowest in years, I guess you could live there relatively comfortably, if you have good savings from a Western country. Depends on where are you from, of course.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:30 am

I have also no idea about the living of Moscow. Because I have never got any kind of experiences like this and my relatives are also not live in this region. But I must say that in future days, I try to get some stuff about this region through my uncle and then share here.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:45 am

Moscow is also a new place for me guys. My aunt lives there but she doesn't come at my house due to some solid reasons. She lives in my contact and always insist me to go there and enjoy the beauty of this place. being a traveling freak love to go there but my dad doesn't allow me.

Return to “Places To Visit”