My favorite place to visit in India

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
jahanzeb ali qureshi
Pakistan

My favorite place to visit in India

Postby jahanzeb ali qureshi » Tue May 09, 2017 5:57 pm

My favorite places to visit in India is Taj Mahal. It shows the Muslim and Hindu culture of Mughal Emperors. It was built by the order of Emperor Shah Jahan in the love of his wife. If you have any plan about visiting the India then never miss to see Taj Mahal. You can stay at hotel nearby there at affordable price.

Pixie06
Mauritius

Re: My favorite place to visit in India

Postby Pixie06 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:25 pm

I have some friends in India and they have been telling me to come and visit since a very long time. I am interested in archaeology and there are many ancient sites which I can visit in India. Apart from that I would also like to know more about the cultures and traditions. I forgot to mention that I would like to have some delicious indian food tpp :D

DR KOKIL AGARWAL
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
India

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:53 am

Taj Mahal is no doubt a landmark destination in India. It is a complete depiction of the royalty and craftsmanship of the Meghan era. The fine architectural skills and heritage are very well displayed by this monument.

Apart from The Taj, there are many other places of interest like The Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikhism, Sikandra and many others.

As far as accommodation and food is concerned there are a variety of options in all the ranges.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:43 am

I will like to say that guys I have much heard about Taj Mahal.from many visitors. they all told me this is a really great place and it's a true love story of Mughal emperors. this thing always insists me to go there but I can't. However, anyone likes to share some images of this place with all of us?

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:02 am

Mark Grill! what a coincidence. I also like Taj Mehal in India and but never got any chance to explore it. But I have some images of this place which I am going to share with you.

What say about tours from boston to niagara falls

harijobs
India

Postby harijobs » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:15 am

Indeed Taj Mahal is a wonder and stands marvelously as an example of ancient architectural and a cultural icon. Being in India I myself has not yet visited Taj Mahal but my father has visited so many times. One day I would like to visit it too. Other than Taj Mahal I would like to see the Konark sun temple, Hawa Mahal, and the Ganges. :)

mildredtabitha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Postby mildredtabitha » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:51 am

I love watching Indian movies and my favorite place to visit is Mumbai , Goa and New Delhi. I like the site of it. I have seen most of those places on TV on a channel called Zee World. I would also like to taste the Indian dishes. Goa looks like a nice place to have fun. I would also like to visit the sunflower plantations.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:27 am

harijobs wrote:Indeed Taj Mahal is a wonder and stands marvelously as an example of ancient architectural and a cultural icon. Being in India I myself has not yet visited Taj Mahal but my father has visited so many times. One day I would like to visit it too. Other than Taj Mahal I would like to see the Konark sun temple, Hawa Mahal, and the Ganges. :)

Well, buddy, I must say that all places which you have added in your post are really new for me. I have never visited these and that's why love to get information about them one by one. Would you like to share some stuff about them with us?

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:44 am

Let's me share with all of you those places of India which are my favorite and I wanna explore these places before my death.
Taj Mahal
The Red Fort
Hawa Mahal
Golden Temple
Jama Masjid, Delhi
Gateway of India
Konark Sun Temple

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:00 am

There are a lot of places to visit in India but taj Mahal is not one of them. It is just a building, nothing more than that. I would like to see Alora Cave, Ajanta Cave, Kashmir, Khajurao. If I state all the things I would like to see in India, the list will be very big.

Return to “Places To Visit”