What cities to visit in USA?

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
BatmanWayne
Zodiac: Pisces
Venezuela

What cities to visit in USA?

Postby BatmanWayne » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:46 pm

I was doing myself this question a long time ago. I think that more than one person thinks about New York as the only one city in USA lol, but I want to know, with your experience, the best and the worst of the cities that you know about USA. I want to know the thing that you like of the USA cities, museums, parks, fields, all your knowledge is welcome!

ipa07
Croatia

Re: What cities to visit in USA?

Postby ipa07 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:55 am

I'm going on a trip to USA next month so I'm also looking for some cities to visit. Any ideas? I would like to try some new food and see some amazing places.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:58 am

I had been to Los Angeles in California. There are lots of tourist spots in the area like the Disneyland down south and Magic Mountain up north plus Hollywood as well. But for me, I would love to see New York if only for the statue of Liberty and the Manhattan island. I also dream of tasting the hotdog on the street cart. But the main problem with New York is the climate. It is too cold during the winter and too hot during summer.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:32 am

The USA is the plenty home of incredible cities. There are large numbers of cities which the tourists can explore there. I suggest you should explore New York because through this you can explore the most attractive and famous attractions of the USA which is Niagara fall. So I think this city is best for you. The final decision is yours.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:50 am

There is no doubt the USA is filled with lots of places which are dream places of the world. New York is one of from gorgeous places which attract all guys. I also had been there lots of time and have a really best experience with my mates there. Its attractions appeal me so much.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:53 am

Mark Grill! It is really nice you also like USA places and explored USA places personally. You also said that the USA places appeal you lots would you like to share those USA places names here which appeal you so much. I am keen to know about it. I will wait for your next reply.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:44 am

Why not buddy here I am going to share the places names which attract me a lot like
Golden Gate Bridge
Yosemite
Grand Canyon
Acadia national park
Niagra Falls
and this sort of others. what's about you?

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:47 am

What a coincidence, all of these places of the USA are also attract me a lot, In fact, in my traveling life, I had visited these places lots of times because the beauty of these places forces visitors to explore these places again and again. By the way, which one is tour most place in all of these which you have visited lots of times in your traveling life? I will see your next reply after my yosemite park tours.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:35 am

Recently I have a great fun at Acadia national park with my friend and while this has enjoyed hiking toward Cadillac Mountain. That was a lavish and dazzling time period for me which I can't dismiss from my mind. let us know have you ever to be there?

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:02 am

I would say Santa Fe(New Mexico) has some great architecture and art as well- this city has a lot of earth-coloured buildings made of adobe bricks, which consist of a mixture of sun-dried earth and straw. Also though lately they have blended some Victorian, and California Mission Revival styles as well.You can visit the Georgia O'Keeffe museum while you are there, and also check out the Canyon Road art district in Santa Fe as well for lots of art galleries !

Return to “Places To Visit”