Universal Studios, Singapore

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
arachnophobik
Philippines

Universal Studios, Singapore

Postby arachnophobik » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:37 am

I can't speak for the one in USA because I've only been to the one in Singapore, but I'll tell you right now it's worth it! Once you get there, you might want to line up for the Transformers Ride first, because once they bring more people in, the line there would be terribly long. The ride is worth the wait however, it's easily the best roller ride I've ever been in, because it makes you feel like you're actually in a Transformers movie (take the front seat to maximize the experience). The rest of the theme park is amazing too, the Mummy ride was fast and would get your adrenaline pumping, although I believe the ride was a bit too dark so it's hard to see a lot of the visuals but the scenery outside is amazing. I think the only part I didn't like that much is the Shrek 4D show because it doesn't exactly feel that "alive" for me. Overall I'd rate it 4.3 out of 5.

Mark Grill

Re: Universal Studios, Singapore

Postby Mark Grill » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:57 am

Seems that you have a really best kind of time in Singapore and while this enjoyed the char of Universal Studios as well. This is really good experience if you have cause It's my dream to go there with my mates but yet it not possible due to some reasons. Anyhow, would you like to share some images which you captured while your visit?

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:13 pm

I think I had been to Universal Studios in Singapore 3 times already, the last time was last year together with my sister-in-law and husband. It's a great place to be especially if it's your first time. But I would suggest that you also visit the nearby Resorts World on the next day. Don't miss the Luge ride and that's the most enjoyable ride I had in my life. The entrance fee is just the same as Universal Studios so it's not much for a tourist.

harijobs
India

Postby harijobs » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:44 pm

Singapore has always been my dream place to visit. Last year a group of friends of mine went for their vacation and they shared their experience about the Universal studios. I too heard that the Transformers ride was the best in there and it is worth waiting in the long queue for hours. So, when I go in the future I would definitely not miss it. I can see that you had a great time enjoying there. Thanks for sharing. :)

DR KOKIL AGARWAL
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
India

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Universal studios allows people to experience their favorite blockbuster movies in real. The entire concept of transforming the movie into a roller coaster ride is unique. It is a trip which is complete value for money and time. The hight quality roller coaster rides render extreme thrill and excitement.

Krisleen
Philippines

Postby Krisleen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:18 am

I've been to Universal Studios Singapore twice. Yes, I really enjoyed it there. I also experienced the Transformers ride and the Mummy indoor roller coaster. They are my favorite rides at the moment. I love fast moving rides. I also had a ride with the wet one, I forgot its name though. Another ride I had is the Madagascar ride. It was a relaxing one. We also get to visit the mini zoo there. Picture taking is also a nice experience. I had a picture taking with Puss in Boots. He's my favorite character in Shrek so I was really happy to take pictures with him. Lastly, my family and I watched the fireworks show at night before we go back to our hotel. Universal Studios is one of the best tourist destinations in Singapore. It's a very memorable experience for me and my family.

mdayrit
Philippines

Postby mdayrit » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:45 am

I visited this place 2 years ago together with my friends from College. We really enjoyed it a lot especially the Transformers ride. We considered this as a break from our busy work schedule and family duties. I will surely comeback to this place but the next time would be with my family. The kids will surely enjoy seeing the Sesame Street characters as well as the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park.

Return to “Places To Visit”