United States of America Destinations

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
cherimae
Australia

Re: United States of America Destinations

Postby cherimae » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:30 am

Hawaii is without a doubt my favorite spot in the USA. Great beaches, shopping, culture and history, tasty food - it's number one on my list of places I want to return to. Maybe in the next couple of years we will take a trip back there. I'm dreaming of a pina colada!

dhovorka
Austria

Postby dhovorka » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:56 am

I classify America always by the nature of European culture which settled there. I have been nearly anywhere across the country and have seen tourist places and not tourist places. But I have my personal hit list

San Francisco
A place where you can get everything, from great food, nice sightseeing, nature, culture the sea and the unique public transportation and the vibe of the city is super. I love the place beside any other in the country

Florida Keys
A pot on earth to retire and even if you think that the storms always harm Florida and Alligators are residence there I still love this chilling place of Florida Keys. I came down from Miami with the car and went fishing which is great to do there.

Big Apple
Who does not want to visit the most stunning city in the world? I have seen a lot of places on earth and live in Dubai, with the largest man-made construction on earth. But New York has so much history and so much to explore which nearly fills an own trip. I always made short stopovers and from Helicopter tours to seeing all the warships, to amazing nightclubs and shopping experience you can get everything

Back to L.A.
L.A. improved over the last years a lot. It was known in the 90s as the city with the highest traffic jams and pollution everywhere. Now nearly 20 years later the city center is alive again, the beachfront is super and even in hot summer, it is acceptable. If you prefer it a little easy going just go north to Santa Barabara, a must place to visit.

As I mentioned before, I have seen all places including San Diego, Boston, Chicago, Washington DC, Houston, Miami or Minnesota. Pick your activity you want to do and you might find yourself in the north, south, west or east. You need to be a friend from US culture to get along with their habits and the way things are done. Be careful every state has own laws from putting you in jail for speeding your car, to not serving alcohol in restaurants to none smoking nearly anywhere.

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:02 am

You could also consider some of the natural wonders in America, like Utah's Red Rock country-its a very unique and beautiful landscape, with a lot of it, sculpted from the distinctive red sandstone that covers that area. Also you could check out Arcadia in Maine in the summer time, for it's granite peaks and you can bike the historic roads as well. They say little has changed in Arcadia since french explorer Samuel de Champlain sailed past it in 1604,so you could check these two natural wonders out if you visit.

Return to “Places To Visit”