United States of America Destinations

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
Ashlyn

United States of America Destinations

Postby Ashlyn » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:46 am

Santa Cruz
Hawaii
Lahaina
New Smyrna Beach
Kauai
Westport
These are some of the great and really best kind of United States of America Destinations which are really great to explore.

Mark Grill

Re: United States of America Destinations

Postby Mark Grill » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:55 am

Aslyn, I must say you have shared great paces names here. I like them all and love to say I am blank about all. So that's why love to know about your favorite and along the reason why this is your favorite from all. I hope you will like to how your quick response here.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:16 am

Ashlyn! I want to say that you have shared such great places names here of the USA. I like your shared stuff and keen to know about that place is your most favorite in all of these places. I also want to know your experience about your favorite place. Would you like to share here? I will see your next reply after my tour niagara falls new york.

iamawriter
India

Postby iamawriter » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:59 am

I have been to America and have visited New York, Washington, California and Florida. I notice none of those places that you have listed our tour managers have included in their itinerary Suffice it to say however our holiday in the US was a grand experience. We even went on a Bahamas Cruise.

pwarbi
Great Britain

Postby pwarbi » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:38 am

I think it's fair to say that the US is one of the most popular countries to visit in the world, and you only have to look at the places in the original post to see why. Along with all the famous resorts though, there are many other towns and cities, national parks and beaches that people seem to forget about.

While places like New York and Los Angeles will obviously be high on most people's lists when it comes to places to visit, cities like Seattle and Chicago shouldn't be overlooked either.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:50 am

pwarbi, seems that you are also a traveling freak and have a great kind time in the US. So if am I right, so share something about your favorite destination along with some the reason of close to your heart. I really hope you will like to reply here soon.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:28 am

pwarbi I am going to agree with you. You have shared really nice stuff about the USA here. There is no doubt New York and Los Angeles are the worth seeing destinations of the USA. By the way, after reading your post, I must say that like us you are also a traveling freak and spent quality time in the USA.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:53 am

Yea seems that he is a great fan of traveling and have much information about this. like you I am also willing to know something about his experience and hope he wil like to share with us. Anyway, daniel what will you say about LA?

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:30 pm

My wife and I are frequent travelers but only in Asia. Next year we have plans of going to America, California in particular. Aside from the Disneyland in Anaheim, what other interesting places can you suggest for our visit? What we prefer is a place near the Los Angeles area. Thanks to those who will reply.

jy76
Zodiac: Sagittarius
United States of America

Postby jy76 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:17 am

Cities are awesome, but you don't want to miss rural locations. I mean, the scenery can be breathtaking like in the Blue Ridge Mountains near my home or the Rocky Mountains. Also, there is the east, gulf, and west coast, Pacific Northwest, Grand Canyon in Arizona, Alaska, and Yellowstone National Park.

Return to “Places To Visit”