Niagara fall

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
Daniel

Niagara fall

Postby Daniel » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:32 am

I am going to explore the USA most famous and charming attractions through niagara fall bus tour. As you know that Niagara fall is the most famous attraction among the tourists which everyone wants to explore in their life. I am really happy I am going to take a tour at this waterfall and will enjoy attractive views of nature beauty there.

Mark Grill

Re: Niagara fall

Postby Mark Grill » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:50 am

This is great that you are going to enjoy the beauty of this place in next days. I am glad for you and wanna add here I am recently back from there while this niagara fall tours from new york and enjoy the charm of mist boat and zip line while this. let me know have you added them in your bucket?

Natalie Deaton
United States of America

Postby Natalie Deaton » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:51 pm

I grew up in New York and have visited Niagara Falls many times. It is always packed with tourists no matter what time of the year you visit. I think that the most amazing thing to witness is the boats that traveling under waterfall itself. When I first witnessed the boats making the rocky journey under the rushing water I wondered if the tourists were going to come back out alive! After watching for about an hour I realized that everyone was coming back in one piece and some people were even getting married under the falls in raincoats!

I have been to Niagara Falls in both the winter and summer months and have enjoyed myself very much during both seasons. In the summer the spray from the falls can be refreshing and in the winter the ice that forms along the edges of the waterfall is crystal clear and break taking.

I hope that you enjoy your trip and would really like to hear about your experiences. The falls are an amazing natural wonder that everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime.

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:12 pm

I would like to visit Niagara Falls some day, although I lived close to this area as a kid in Pennsylvania - I never visited this place which is named for 3 waterfalls and straddles the international boarder between the Canadian province of Ontario and the American state of New York. The best time to visit is June to August and the average highs are in the low 80s, but the mists and breezes from the waterfalls can make the area feel even cooler. I see you can even vist Niagra Falls in the winter time(haha!).

Return to “Places To Visit”