Do you like Philippines?

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
mlrt
Philippines

Do you like Philippines?

Postby mlrt » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:00 am

Say something about Philippines- its culture, tradition, people, way of life, etc.
If you are a Filipino, what makes you proud?

Filipino is my bloodline. i am proud because I don't have any to be ashamed of. I am proud because all things in the Philippines are beautiful.

nnacrter
Philippines

Re: Do you like Philippines?

Postby nnacrter » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:25 pm

Yes. Everyone likes Philippines. Everybody loves their hospitality.

genesis
Philippines

Postby genesis » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:37 pm

Of course, I love Philippines. The way people act there, also how they treat others showing like the love and concern, it's wonderful. They always ask others to come and join eat with me, such as that, also how sweet they talk. Of course every country has their own people who have that unkind things to act, but I'm speaking in general, so Philippines is one of the best country I know. Given the fact that the president now is a Law Abiding citizen, I'm sure this is the best time for them. Also their culture, how they love and praise the Lord, It's a wonderful thing. They're really religious. I can say now they are blessed. :)

mildredtabitha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Postby mildredtabitha » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:57 am

I really like Philippines. I have watched the Filipinos mostly on TV and I love their soaps. They act so well. I also like the scenery and the way of life. I wish such a nice country like Philippines won't be affected by floods and hurricanes.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:24 am

The Philippines is a great pace and I like the beauty of this place a lot. I like this due to its
culture
People behaviour
Atmosphere
Weather conditions
Beaches
and resorts as well. Share here guys what's about you?

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:09 pm

What I want to promote in the Philippines are the traditional festivals. First is the Christmas season which involves lots of decorations whether at home or commercial places. There are lantern parades, caroling, giving of gifts, dawn masses in the churches. The Christmas season includes the New Year festivities and the Three Kings. During summer, we have the flower procession called Flores De Mayo which means flowers of (month of) May. A similar procession is the Santacruzan that is a religious procession in commemorating the search for the Holy Grail. There are more festivities called fiesta that are celebrated in each towns and cities on their own dates.

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:21 am

I have quite a few number of friends as Philippines, they seem to be lovely and peaceful people. They do care a lot, and it's one of the major reasons I love them so much. The most common way that I have experienced their culture is through their movies and I discovered that they believe in love so much.

BMT1014
Philippines

Postby BMT1014 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:44 am

I am a Filipina and I love my country. There are a lot of beautiful white sand beach in the Philippines that is not yet explores by tourist. Boracay and Palawan are the most well-known but there are still a lot of beautiful beaches aside from that and river as well like what I attached here. The sad things are that some of the Filpino people are abusing the nature and allowed mining to happen in my place.
Attachments
WP_20150402_15_14_41_Pro.jpg
WP_20150402_15_14_41_Pro.jpg (152.17 KiB) Viewed 5948 times
oyango.jpg
oyango.jpg (110.84 KiB) Viewed 5948 times

Daniel

Re: Do you like Mactan

Postby Daniel » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:40 am

Yeah, I like the Philippines due to its some attractions which I had visited in my different tours. Let me share my favorite attractions names of this destination here.
Mactan
Banaue Rice Terraces
SM Mall of Asia
Manila Ocean Park
Taal Lake
Manila Bay
Mines View Park

I had enjoyed lots of fun at my bus to yosemite.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:38 am

Daniel, I would like to say that you have shared really nice places names here. I like all and want to make move toward Taal lake after this vacation packages to los angeles. I really like to know from you something about that in detail. So share with me what you love to recommend me about that?

Return to “Places To Visit”