Philippines!

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
Geoffrey09
Philippines

Philippines!

Postby Geoffrey09 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:44 am

Mabuhay! Hello everyone! Want to visit a place? Why not try Philippines? You know we have a slogan here in my country "It is more fun here in the Philippines!" I'm not being arrogant or what but it is truely a lovely place. Many places to visit also a lot of good and lovely people! Lovely country, lovely people! Some of the top places that foreigners visit in the Philippines.

Want to enjoy amazing nightlife and white sand beaches? Boracay is the best place for you! Boracay is know for her eye stunning beaches and lively night parties. If you're a party loving guy then I suggest visiting it whenever you have time.

How about witnessing Philippines Chocolate Hills which can only be found in Bohol? Truly magnificent place if you ask me. Its like being one with nature and experiencing the nature's grandeur. Did I also mention that Tarsiers are only endemic in Bohol? Mind that these little creatures are very sensitive so it is best not to shoot pictures of them with the flash on since they are really sensitive to light. If you haven't seen one then it is time to visit Bohol.

Want to visit the summer capital of the Philippines? Try Baguio then, though it is not as cool like other countries one thing that I can assure you is that rich culture is what you're going to experience. Live the colorful culture of Baguio as you encounter the Igorots, the natives of Baguio. Join them with their rituals, dances and songs. Be part with them and make your stay in Baguio a colorful ride.

It's time to pack your things up and fly to Philippines! Good people will welcome you with their warm smiles. :)

jy76
Zodiac: Sagittarius
United States of America

Re: Philippines!

Postby jy76 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:54 am

The Phillippines is a wonderful place. Myself, I've been to Cebu (where I spent most of my time) and Manila. Anyway, the culture is quite exotic, the food is wonderful and the weather is fantastic. Note, while you're there, don't miss out on a Jeepney trip or karaoke.

nnacrter
Philippines

Postby nnacrter » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:59 am

Indeed. Philippines is a better place to visit. Visit our beaches here at Zambales. White Sand Resorts at Potipot in Candelaria,Zambales and Magalawa Island in Masinloc,Zambales. Good Fod. Good Place to relax. Feel being open to us by our warm hospitality. Turn Off your stress and Vacation On. It's more fun in the Philippines !! :D

dhovorka
Austria

Postby dhovorka » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:15 am

Welcome to the land of 7,107 islands. Most of them can be visited by tourists outside the monsoon season. Some of them I want to mention and bring to your attention. There is everything you would like which can be visited.

1. Boracay, Aklan: Party Central

The fine white sands that made this island world-famous invite you to leave your flip-flops behind and go barefoot in their powdery softness. Island hopping and water sports will fill your days with discovery and adventure, while at nightfall, candlelit sandcastles, fire dancers and music of all genres lend a fun and easy-going atmosphere over the island. Bring your friends or make new ones at the bar—the world parties here!

2. El Nido and Taytay, Palawan: Limestone & Lagoons

Once accessible only to the luxury travelers, El Nido and the islands off Taytay now welcome backpackers with a sense of adventure (and strong bottoms for rough roads). Snorkel and kayak amidst dramatic limestone cliffs and islands sans the crowds. You’ll surely discover your hiding place in this unspoiled paradise.

3. Oslob, Cebu: Close Encounters

“SHARK!” If that cry doesn’t drive you away with the fear of Jaws, then you belong right here! Whale sharks, the largest fish on the planet, are sighted every morning off the shores of Oslob town. After swimming with these magnificent giants, stop over at Tumalog Waterfalls for a refreshing dip, Moalboal for diving and Carcar town for Spanish colonial houses, belly-busting lechon (whole roasted pig) and crunchy chicharon (deep-fried pork rind).

All over I think watersports are the main things you should do over there, including fishing. Some of the islands are nature wonders with waterfalls and lakes, rainforest, vulcano and other fantastic experiences. Manila is a city which is for sure struggling with traffic so in my personal opinion nothing which needs to be seen.

jayjaydimson
Philippines

Postby jayjaydimson » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:51 am

I'm from Philippines, and I would recommend it to a foreigner, because the beaches and the weather here is so great. And also the people are very friendly.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:20 pm

It is sad that the night life has been gone for more than a year because of the pandemic. Manila has many nice bars and restaurants that offer a good time with their live singing or karaoke singing. Now those restaurants and bars are closed although they said that they would open once the protocols are eased.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:29 pm

The Philipines is indeed a beautiful country, it has many tourist attractions and the weather is quite good. The food is quite good too, lots of foreigners love Filipino food.

Return to “Places To Visit”