Northern Mariana Islands

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
jy76
Zodiac: Sagittarius
United States of America

Northern Mariana Islands

Postby jy76 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:10 am

You don't want to miss this tropical spot north of Guam. Well, first of all, you have Saipan, the main island, and there are also the distant islands of Tinian and Rota (both have very clean air and are way less crowded). Anyway, these islands are quite isolated in the Pacific (unless you live in Asia), but everything is incredibly affordable and like many other tourist destinations, the people, food, attractions, scenery, and culture are something else.
Last edited by jy76 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cherimae
Australia

Re: Northern Mariana Islands

Postby cherimae » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:38 am

I've been to Guam before and it felt a lot like Hawaii to me. I'm going to have to research the Northern Mariana Islands though - it sounds like a great vacation spot. I'm a big fan of peaceful places that are a little isolated, I think it makes for a more relaxing vacation. Also, if it's inexpensive that also is a good reason to check it out! :lol:

jy76
Zodiac: Sagittarius
United States of America

Re: Northern Mariana Islands

Postby jy76 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:04 pm

cherimae wrote:I've been to Guam before and it felt a lot like Hawaii to me. I'm going to have to research the Northern Mariana Islands though - it sounds like a great vacation spot. I'm a big fan of peaceful places that are a little isolated, I think it makes for a more relaxing vacation. Also, if it's inexpensive that also is a good reason to check it out! :lol:

I'd really like to check out even more islands out there like Pulau or the FSM (Federated States of Micronesia). In fact, there were a few Pulau natives living in Saipan that I knew. Anyway, Saipan is certainly a place I will never forget.

Return to “Places To Visit”