philippines

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
genesis
Philippines

Re: philippines

Postby genesis » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:59 pm

There are also a lot of things the world hasn't seen in the Philippines. Here in Nueva Ecija, Region III Luzon, there is a place called Mount Moriah, a place for Christians wherein they use the place for camps, retreat, etc. and the place is great. It is managed by a family who devoted themselves for the creation of God. Inside that Mount Moriah is a church also, under the doctrine of baptists, and the surroundings of a wonderful land. Up ahead was the so called prayer mountain, with environment of peace and calmness. Reason why they call it the prayer mountain is because the location is surely near to the sky. Of course, there's more than meet the eye. There are also many beautiful creation that the world is yet to see. :)

ColdFlameChris
Philippines

Postby ColdFlameChris » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Mark Grill wrote:I must say you guys have shared massive stuff about the Philippines. That's really good and now I am going to share some images of this place with all of you.
What will you like to say guys about them?

This is one of my dream destination to visit here in the Philippines. I'm a Filipino but haven't been there. Palawan is like a Saint Haven that can be visited by a regular if you want to be in a peaceful and relaxing place with an unlimited view. There's a lot of things that you can do here and a lot of places to eat with an authentic cuisine. Wish I could get a chance to experience this kind of adventure and place. :roll: :roll:

xobe
Philippines

Postby xobe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:09 pm

Philippines is one of the controversial place to visit due to its natural resources and beautiful spots that attracts people all over the world. Filipinos are very hospitable and kind, they know exactly how to care of visitors and treat them the way should be. Our country is full of pleasures wherein you can enjoy for the rest of your life that's why lots of foreigners here don't wanna go back any longer to their motherland. I guess one factor also is the climate experience here, visitors are overwhelmed by the heat of the sun. It doesn't matter them if it will cause sunburn to their skin because they love the color of it. If you are residing outside the Philippines, you are welcome here anytime. Feel the adventure and excitement all over the provinces of our country.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Mark Grill! I must say that you have shared beautiful and attractive views here. I must say that after seeing these beaches images the travel lover should try to explore these places personally. In fact, I also decided that I will explore this destination in my next forthcoming days. Let's tell me this time is best for exploring this destination?

fern2x2001
Philippines

Postby fern2x2001 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:05 am

I'm a Filipino and i live in the Philippines. But i must admit that I'm like a foreigner in my own country simply because i haven't visited any of the beautiful places here in my own country aside from the provinces of my parents which are Capiz in Roxas City, and Donsol Sorsogon in Bicol. But i really do want to visit other places aside from those to beautiful provinces. My first goal is more on the realistic side first. I want to go to Baguio with my family and spend, if possible, one whole week there. But since traveling requires a lot of preparations, we couldn't do that as of now but we do hope in the near future, God willing. :-)

Return to “Places To Visit”