philippines

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
sweetcath
Philippines

philippines

Postby sweetcath » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:46 pm

Philippines has 7100 islands everything is here from mountain,lake,volcano,falls, blue breeze beach and lot more....

abelinc
Philippines

Re: philippines

Postby abelinc » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Yes, do visit the Philippines! There are many activities that you can do here. If you are into scuba-diving, then the Philippines should be your number one choice. We have a lot of dive sites that will satisfy your scuba-diving-loving heart. In Cebu, there's Moalboal and you can explore Pescador Island - a famous marine park. You also should NOT miss El Nido and Coron in Palawan. Literally, you'll be taken to paradise when you visit these places. You might not even want to go back home.
If you simply one to relax and enjoy your cocktails, then the beaches of Boracay Island should be one for you. Bohol's Panglao Beach in the Visayas is also worth visiting. The beautiful waters of Salagdoong Beach in Siquijor, Raymen Beach in Sitio Alubihod, Guimaras are worth noting, too. Up north in the Philippines, there's Pagudpud in Ilocos Norte.
Check out the Philippines @ http://www.bisdak.org

av8r27
India

Postby av8r27 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:19 am

Yes, I have been to the Philippines before and I loved it. I was working and staying at Subic Bay (SBMA) for over 2 years. I have visited Cebu once and I did manage to visit Kawasan Falls. I don not have much time to explore more of Cebu.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:38 am

Let me share with you some attractions names of Philippines here which I had visited there.
Coron Island
Rizal Park
SM Mall of Asia
Corregidor
Honda Bay
Rizal Monument

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:48 am

I would love to say, dude, you have shared really great attractions names of Philippines here. That's really cool and will love to say, Rizal Park
is one of from interesting places of the world. It had many greeny views which attract the nature lovers. I suggest you all nature lovers should go there at least once.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:58 am

It is my goodness you like shared attraction names of Philippines. In your post, you talk about the Rizal Park which is no doubt most beautiful and wonderful park there. After reading your post, I assume that your experience was great there, that's why you suggest the entire nature lover explore this park. Anyhow, have you enjoy photography at this park?

Goshen26
Nigeria

Postby Goshen26 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:34 am

would love to vsist philippines some day. i have friends there who are Africans, like filipino.

Liezel08
Philippines

Postby Liezel08 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:01 am

Philippines definitely has a lot of beautiful places. I believe that there are still undiscovered places here. It is good to know that the festivals are still given significance and I hope the culture are still to be preserved and strengthened. To those who want to discover more about the Philippines, there are a lot of historical places to explore. Try going to Manila (Intramuros, Luneta Park, Binondo, etc.), Ilocos, Quezon Province, Subic, Bohol, Cebu, Palawan, and many more. These places absolutely play a very important role in preserving the beauty of the Philippines.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:46 am

I must say you guys have shared massive stuff about the Philippines. That's really good and now I am going to share some images of this place with all of you.
What will you like to say guys about them?

nnacrter
Philippines

Postby nnacrter » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:17 pm

You better to Visit our beaches here in Zambales, Philippines. 8-)

Return to “Places To Visit”