Seoul, South Korea

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Seoul, South Korea

Postby Alexandoy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:49 am

I just came back from a short vacation in Seoul, South Korea. I never expected that I would enjoy the place. It was so clean and the people are disciplined. The traffic is moderate which is convenient for traveling in the city. And with the food, they are mostly spicy but not so hot like Indian food or Mexican dishes. Their kimchi is okay and the best are their meat dishes. We were roaming the city by walking and we enjoyed it very much because the weather is cool. By the way, it is autumn and the leaves of the trees are multi-colored, orange, yellow, red, etc.

Mark Grill

Re: Seoul, South Korea

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:25 am

That's really good if you have an unexpected time period there. I am glad for that and now keen to know from you how many days you have spent there and how you make this memorizing for your self. hope you will like to share with us in a quick way,

Do you wanna enjoy Tours new york to washington by bus?

Daniel

Re: Seoul, South Korea

Postby Daniel » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Alexandoy! good to know that you have come back from your Seoul, South Korea tour and shared your experience regarding this tour with all of us in such a great way. It is really nice you like the food of this place. Anyhow, would you like to tell me which thing you really like in this place?

Enjoying my Vacation packages from las vegas.

Return to “Places To Visit”