Things to see in Ireland?

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Things to see in Ireland?

Postby Folk Artist » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:05 pm

I have heard that Ireland is quite the picture - with the smell of the green grass, walking down country lanes and sitting on old brick walls. Also Ireland has some old craggy mountainsides to hike around and see as well - with the sheep and flocks of wild birds. Also drinking a pint in pubs sounds great as well, and seeing the Dublin sights would be a lot of fun also - anything else I should see in Ireland?

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Re: Things to see in Ireland?

Postby ricky1874 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:05 am

A trip to Ireland is definitely a place I want to visit in my lifetime. I've always been fascinated by their rich culture and history. I also think they have one of the best accents on this planet. Getting drunk in an Irish pub would be a highlight of my life.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Re: Things to see in Ireland?

Postby Alexandoy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:10 am

I have a friend whose father is Irish and residing in Dublin. My friend was there late last year and she said that Ireland is such a cold place but with nice vegetation and wonderful people. But she could not relate much to the food since her orientation is Asian cuisine. For me, Ireland is a nice place to visit. It is just expensive when it comes to the air fare.

Return to “Places To Visit”