Coastal Regions

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
sweerie_banana
Kenya

Coastal Regions

Postby sweerie_banana » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:25 am

Hi?
In my country, I have always wanted to vacation in the Coastal Regions. Have you ever visited Mombasa? What did you like there most?
I love the sandy beaches. I have never been to the beach before and I would love to see the sunset and rise
I would also love to collect the shells.

The beach is located along the Indian ocean and has a capital city known as Mombasa.

Reasons Why I Want to Visit the Coast Province.
1. Tourist Attraction.
I love meeting new people and the Coast province is a center of tourist attraction. So many foreigners used to visit the sandy beaches before the pandemic and I cannot wait for things to be normal, I may go to vacation there soon.

2. Climate
I love how I would be in my bikini the whole time since the climate there is tropical humid. It is always sunny over at the coastal beaches.

3. Towns there.
I would love to visit Fort Jesus since it is one of the oldest towns.

4. Hotels and Inns.
I would love to taste the delicasy of the coastal province. I hear the cuisine over there is really great and the hotels are plenty that lie along the Indian Ocean.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Re: Coastal Regions

Postby justin » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:53 am

I have never heard of Mombasa. I had to google to see where this place is located. I am from Nepal. Nepal is a landlocked country, we are not connected to the sea, therefore, we do not have coastal regions. However, Nepal is a mountainous country, there are the mighty Himalayas, including Everest, the world's highest peak. I enjoy trekking to the Everest base camp.

Return to “Places To Visit”