Maldives

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
to7update
Portugal

Maldives

Postby to7update » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:24 am

A place I dream to visit for quite a while now are the Maldives islands. I wonder if anyone here has ever been there? From what I could see from pictures and videos is certainly a paradise location, but price is definitely the main issue, is very expensive!

Pixie06
Mauritius

Re: Maldives

Postby Pixie06 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:29 pm

Maldives is definitely a place worth visiting. I have never been there but I am planning to in the future. To make this dream a reality I will have to start saving now. How relaxing would that be to lie on a beach in the Maldives and listen to the soothing sounds of the waves. I will also have the opportunity to watch the beautiful sunrise and sunset.

ipa07
Croatia

Postby ipa07 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:54 am

Maldives are my dream trip too. I hope I will have the money some day to go on a trip there. I heard the place looks like paradise.

Herc
Philippines

Postby Herc » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:55 am

Maldives ,That's the place I want to visit soon.One of the beautiful place in my travel list.I see some article ,news ,and picture how beautiful Maldives is,How fascinating the view and the place.I want to visit the place and relax with family or loves one. I dream it and I can have it soon. Is there anyone been there,can you share with us your experience and how much money need to go there? What hotel,place and adventure? Can you please give us a little spoiler of the place.Thanks.

Krisleen
Philippines

Postby Krisleen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:01 am

I dream of traveling the world someday and Maldives is one of the places I like to visit when I can afford it. I really love the beach and the pools I see in pictures. I also love the underwater restaurant there. In the business venture I'm currently in, they gave a travel incentive to Maldives in their so-called Leadership Summit. It's really a paradise there. I've seen happy faces on people who qualified for it. It has been said that Maldives is just an island that will be gone in a few years since it can sink to the waters so I want to be able to visit Maldives before it happens.

hallowishie
Philippines

Postby hallowishie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Maldives will always be present on my list of places to go to. Since I love the beach, Maldives is too perfect for me. The white sand beaches and the pristine waters portrays and somehow reminds me how beautiful this chaotic world is. Although it is quite expensive, I think that the money or cost will all be worth it once you will be able to get there and enjoy the islands. Travel is leisure and a luxury but no matter how busy we are, we should find time to unwind and relax and Maldives is the perfect place to be in.

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:22 pm

The Maldives are made up of around 2000 small islands and they are located in the Indian Ocean, just below India and Sri Lanka- but not all the islands have people living on them. Only 200 of these islands are inhabited by people and they look to have a lot of rules, but the resort islands seem to be ok. The resort islands have alcohol and you can wear your bathing suit as well. For the ladies though don't go topless and no nudism for both men and women.

jayjaydimson
Philippines

Postby jayjaydimson » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:33 am

I know the Maldives is just a small island, but I've seen a lot of videos on Youtube, let's say its small but yet the place was so good. If I will be given a chance to go there, I will grab it. And it's on my bucket list.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:56 am

I belong to a landlocked country, therefore, the sea, coastal area, and island are my dream destination. I want to visit the Maldives. I hear that they have underwater hotels, I would like to visit those hotels. A lot of people from my country are visiting the Maldives, I thing the country is affordable.

Return to “Places To Visit”