Going to Jakarta

Post any deals dealing with traveling. Also, post advice or questions.
Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Going to Jakarta

Postby Alexandoy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:15 am

We have a trip to Jakarta, Indonesia in the later part of August, 2017. Is there anyone here who is from that place or who have gone to Indonesia? I have a friend in social media whom I asked and her recommendation is Bali. But we don't want the beach. We prefer to roam around the city. What can you recommend about places and food? Thanks to those who will respond.

Mark Grill

Re: Going to Jakarta

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:12 am

Jakarta is such a nice place which you can explore in Indonesia. This is a capital of Indonesia and I had been there before this bus tours to maine Last time. before going to be there my friend had shared a link with me which was https://www.google.com.pk/destination?q ... ri4IuwEwHA. is really useful for me and so sure would be for you as well.

Daniel

Re: Going to Jakarta

Postby Daniel » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:23 am

I am feeling a little bit sad to tell you that I have never been explored Jakarta in my life. In fact, I come to know about this destination through this thread, by the way, the above member said that he had visited this place. So I must say that you must share some attractions names of this destination here. I want to know about this.

Return to “Transportation Deals & Advice”