cheapest airfares

Post any deals dealing with traveling. Also, post advice or questions.
ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

cheapest airfares

Postby ricky1874 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:39 am

Fare Cruncher is your low fare hunting assistant: It displays recently found cheapest airfares for departures up to 31 days from the specified travel date. Fare Cruncher is your essential tool for finding the cheapest days to travel, identifying the best time to purchase an airfare, and monitoring general airfare movement trends. Remember, Fare Cruncher does not offer real time airfare availability - it provides recorded airfare statistics from past user searches. Use the live search form on the left to search for immediately available fares applicable to specific travel dates.
http://www.bt-store.com/FareCruncher

"100 Countries Before I Die..."

alexhuxley

Re: cheapest airfares

Postby alexhuxley » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:28 am

That's an interesting site. I'll have to cheeck it out next time I need to book a flight. In the past I've used Skyscanner. It aggregates flight data for a slew of different airlines. Plus you have the ability to look at the prices over a whole month. My favorite feature though is the ability to be flexible with your destination. It will show you prices for a bunch of different countries, great for when you don't know where you want to travel and are just trying to get a good deal.

LarryL332

Postby LarryL332 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:38 am

Fare Cruncher huh? Well this is the first that I am hearing about this site, but I am always welcome to hearing about other places where I can save money, so thank you for sharing this. It is really amazing how much a little hard work and effort can mean in terms of travel savings these days, and really it comes down to the amount of sties that you visit, and being a new one makes me think that I have been missing out on some deal. I will certainly keep this one on the list, and thanks again for sharing.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Sun May 09, 2021 5:22 am

Our usual airline when we go abroad is our own Cebu Pacific Air which has always a discount offer in their website. Sometimes we receive an email for the 1 peso plane ticket which in effect would be a gross price of 50% discount. We have availed of that discount promo many times already and I'd say it is for real.

Return to “Transportation Deals & Advice”