Not a good time to travel with the covid virus

This forum is to give advise or warning to anyone planning to travel to potentially dangerous places. If you know of any travel warnings or have first hand knowledge please share your information or advise.
Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Not a good time to travel with the covid virus

Postby Alexandoy » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:05 pm

In this pandemic era, aside from the potential contamination of the covid virus you may also fall victim to scammers. Most resorts are not allowed to open but there are enterprising people who would claim that they can bring you to a resort. That is true. But think of the risk that you are taking much more for the add on expenses since you are doing something illegal.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Re: Not a good time to travel with the covid virus

Postby justin » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:37 am

I think we should avoid things like traveling, staying in hotels, going for a city tour, visiting parks, etc. We need to postpone our vacation until things will start to improve. We may travel for work and stay in the hotel, which we cannot avoid, however, traveling just for the fund should be avoided at any cost. There is nothing more important than your own health.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:45 am

I definitely agree that it's not a good time right now to travel with the Covid-19 virus in full strength and in full effect that can contaminate everyone vulnerable. It's better to just stay at home as much as possible. No recreation outside your home.

sammyk
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
United States of America

Postby sammyk » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:14 am

Traveling to other countries is difficult now. I heard that if you travel to the Philippines you have to quarantine for 2 weeks at a place in Manila.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:56 pm

Recently, my home country introduced 7 days quarantine rule in the wake of the new Covid variant Omicron. Until recently, you could enter the country if you could show a negative covid report or vaccination report (at least double dose), but the u-turn came after Omicron started to spread. The first omicron case in the country was reported on a foreigner who entered the country with covid negative report and vaccination report.

Return to “Travel Warnings”