Nursing assistant job for me

Share your opinions, questions, concerns, desires, advice or experiences of living and working in another country.
maxen57

Nursing assistant job for me

Postby maxen57 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:30 pm

I've been wanting to get certification on nursing assistant but I cannot afford the schooling for now. I have a dream of working in the UK, certain countries in Europe, Japan, Canada or Australia. Of course I'm aware that I need to get experience here in my own country first. I hope that by that time comes, I'll be able to apply with no problems whatsoever.

NeilTarquin
Philippines

Re: Nursing assistant job for me

Postby NeilTarquin » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:27 pm

The best way to achieve that is first, try to apply in other countries that may hire you. Work eperience in other countries can help you land a job on your desired country to work to. Next step is to try to get the necessary exams and certificates that is required while your working, let say, in Saudi Arabia. Some say it is easier to cross country rathan be hired directly. Added bonus to this is you are already earning money.
Dont stick to the plan of getting a student visa. Try to venture out possibilities. It is not easy but doing something is better than doing nothing.

Return to “Living and working abroad”