Studying and living abroad in Canada?

Share your opinions, questions, concerns, desires, advice or experiences of living and working in another country.
17emilyhalko

Studying and living abroad in Canada?

Postby 17emilyhalko » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:01 am

My boyfriend has suggested that we live and study abroad together in Canada, because he found an affordable college and because we'd like to share an apartment together and both enjoy a colder climate. Has anybody else from the United States moved abroad to Canada? How easily did you find it to assimilate?

Mark Grill

Re: Studying and living abroad in Canada?

Postby Mark Grill » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:26 am

I had visited Canada more than twice time in my life and always have a good time there as well as enjoy services. However, have never experience what is the study procedure and which kinds of hurdles can travelers face.

potentialwriter
Zodiac: Gemini
Nigeria

Re: Studying and living abroad in Canada?

Postby potentialwriter » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:08 am

I haven't been to Canada before, but am planning to visit Canada in two months' time. I'll be staying for some months before returning. I heard about the lifestyle in Canada and hope to experience the same on visiting. Many people said there are job opportunities everywhere for youths, adults and other categories of people. International visitors have found Canada a great place to live and work. The government of Canada is accepting people from all parts of the world to come and experience a better life in Canada.

Return to “Living and working abroad”