Earn a Living in Singapore

Share your opinions, questions, concerns, desires, advice or experiences of living and working in another country.
TrollAMub

Earn a Living in Singapore

Postby TrollAMub » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:03 am

Earn a Living in Singapore – Qualify Quickly to Teach English with a TEFL Course!

Are you looking for a way to boost your income, learn some new skills and start a new adventure while living in Singapore? Why not consider teaching English with i-to-i.

An i-to-i TEFLcourse will qualify you to teach some of the 1000s of Singaporeans who want to improve their English with the help of native English speakers just like you.

You don't need to have any teaching experience or be able to speak Malay or Mandarin – if you can speak English, you can learn to teach English!

i-to-i TEFL courses are independently accredited and internationally recognized by employers all across the globe, including Singapore.

With i-to-i you can find the perfect TEFL course to suit you. i-to-i’s TEFL courses are designed around getting you the very best TEFL jobs - we offer both flexible foundation and professional online training. Choose the course that works best for you and you’ll be a confident English teacher in no time!

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Re: Earn a Living in Singapore

Postby Alexandoy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:21 am

Singapore is one of our favorite countries to visit. In fact, we were there last week as part of our annual visit. My wife had applied for a job in a bank and we are hoping that she would get accepted so we can move to Singapore. It is very clean, green and the people are honest and kind. It is far advanced compared to our country. And the salary is high although the standard of living is also high. But I guess we will enjoy living in Singapore.

kaka135
Malaysia

Re: Earn a Living in Singapore

Postby kaka135 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:50 am

It's good for native English speakers. One of my friends are teaching Chinese in Singapore. It seems like teaching English or Chinese is quite demanded in Singapore. I think teaching English online is quite popular nowadays, it helps to make some extra money as well.

Return to “Living and working abroad”