Teach in Vietnam

Share your opinions, questions, concerns, desires, advice or experiences of living and working in another country.
TrollAMub

Teach in Vietnam

Postby TrollAMub » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:37 pm

If you want to visit a really exotic location, why not teach English in Vietnam? Most visitors to Vietnam are overwhelmed by the sublime beauty of the country's natural setting: the Red River Delta in the north, the Mekong Delta in the south and almost the entire coastal strip are a patchwork of brilliant green rice paddies tended by women in conical hats. All are easily accessible by those studying with TEFL International's Hoi Chi Minh courses. It is a great place for TEFL trainees to explore, and our ITTT TEFL courses receive great feedback from everyone teaching English in Vietnam.

Vietnam, it must be said, is a truly wonderful place to teach English. And Ho Chi Minh City has a vibrant nightlife with many local and western bars and cafes concentrated in the city center to welcome those studying with ITTT for a TEFL or TESOL certificate in Vietnam.

jy76
Zodiac: Sagittarius
United States of America

Re: Teach in Vietnam

Postby jy76 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:45 am

As an American, I might be hesitant because there might be some grudges from the past. However, though, I heard they mostly come from the older generation. Anyway, it could be true that some veterans and other conservatives back home might be uncomfortable with a Vietnam visit - but I think attitudes have mellowed over time. Finally, I don't think teaching there is like teaching in North Korea.

Return to “Living and working abroad”