tourist spot

Share your ideas about some interesting topics that you would like to see talked about.
sweetcath
Philippines

tourist spot

Postby sweetcath » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:32 pm

philippines is one of the most rich in tourist attraction,like beaches,mountains,falls,cold n hot springs, caves and islands. durining summer here most of the foreigners love to visit BORACAY or PUERTO PRINCESA they love to do diving,hopping,walking in the sea,sun bathing and lot more. if you love other activities you can find it all over the philippines

Daniel

Re: tourist spot

Postby Daniel » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:23 am

No doubt the Philippines is a wonderful country in South Asia for traveling lovers for exploring. I had visited this country personally more then two times in my life with my friends. The attractions of this country appall me lots, therefore, I want to explore this country again and again. Anyhow, which places you have visited in this country?

Eli Maximilien
Haiti

Postby Eli Maximilien » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:03 pm

The Dominican Republic is a great tourist attraction as well. It's one of the most captivating places in the caribbean with beautiful beaches, a rich history, and phenomenal cuisine. Plus if you speak Spanish you'll be able to communicate easily.

I recommend this beautiful island to anyone interested in it.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:15 am

Yeah, Eli, Dominican Republic is a great place to have a great experience in the Caribbean. This is a country of Caribbean which attract all. There are lots of places which can traveler visit memorizing. Like you also wanna suggest all must be there at least once.

Krisleen
Philippines

Postby Krisleen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:06 am

There is one nice tourist destination in the Philippines that is very cozy and relaxing because it's not crowded. It's Dakak, located somewhere near Dipolog airport. I've been there with my family. The place is so relaxing, the white sand beach is very clean, and the food is so good. I've also seen a few amenities there like zipline, banana boat, and jet ski. My mom said it's kinda expensive though, but the place is really worth what you paid for. They even had an activity there with her former colleagues a few years back before she retired from work. You may want to consider this place to visit one of these days.
Attachments
4155864194_4b50ffe71c_z.jpg
4155864194_4b50ffe71c_z.jpg (110.34 KiB) Viewed 5177 times
dakak-park-beach-resort.jpg
dakak-park-beach-resort.jpg (72.32 KiB) Viewed 5177 times
DSCF2963.jpg
DSCF2963.jpg (194.94 KiB) Viewed 5177 times

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:47 pm

The Philippines does seem to be a country blessed with a lot of vacation hotspots and a place they mention is Boracay Island- it is a major vacation destination year round that offers the tourist, powdery white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. They say the locals are very nice and friendly as well, but the beaches are very crowded in the summer.

heidy18
United States of America

Postby heidy18 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:01 am

Hey there,

I went for a California trip last month and done a lot of activities there, I love the beaches of California and now planning to go to the Philippines. Thanks for sharing this information but I want to know some of the unique places to visit because I will have limited time only.
Thanks!

Return to “Topic Suggestions”