What is the best age for a girl to be married?

Share your ideas about some interesting topics that you would like to see talked about.
mildredtabitha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

What is the best age for a girl to be married?

Postby mildredtabitha » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:45 pm

This is really a deep topic since I will expect varying answers. I know age is just a number, at least that is what most will say. Some girls start facing pressure to be married in their early 20s while some are encouraged to wait in their late 20s.

I know there is no perfect age but should a girl wait to finish college, have a career, date then get married? Or should she should get married as soon as possible then concentrate on college and a career later?

wallet
Romania

Re: What is the best age for a girl to be married?

Postby wallet » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:45 am

I guess is better to marry after 20 years old, there is no set age for this, it should be done when the person feels is right, when someone finds its living soul will decide what is better to marry or not but I don't think the age is a factor to influence the decision.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Postby ricky1874 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:39 pm

Luckily for me I only have 2 boys in their 20s. But, if I did have a daughter I would want her to only get married after she finished college and had a stable career. This is the same advise that I gave my sons. You need to get yourself established and stable first before you try to have a family. This is what I think. So, maybe around your late 20s or early 30s.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

sammyk
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
United States of America

Postby sammyk » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:47 am

ricky1874 wrote:Luckily for me I only have 2 boys in their 20s. But, if I did have a daughter I would want her to only get married after she finished college and had a stable career. This is the same advise that I gave my sons. You need to get yourself established and stable first before you try to have a family. This is what I think. So, maybe around your late 20s or early 30s.

I agree that everyone is they are able to should wait until after they have finished college and have a stable job....or if they don't go to college...at least have a stable career. No one should rush to get married. I got married at a young age(20) and it was a disaster. We really didn't know each other and we had kids...which made everything worse. So, whatever your age is...just be stable in your life both financially and mentally.

Return to “Topic Suggestions”