What pushes you to look for love outside?

This is a forum for anyone who has or wants to marry someone outside their country. Post questions or advice or links to important information about the topic.
mildredtabitha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

What pushes you to look for love outside?

Postby mildredtabitha » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:44 am

I have read and heard many reasons from most people who successfully got married to a foreigner. Some women will say that their local men are not romantic and that is why she chose to marry outside. Some men will say that their local women are black and that is why they went to look for a white girl. To me, this reasons are not good enough.

I expect people to marry for love. What do you think are some of the reasons that will make someone try international dating and marriage?

Henrywrites
Nigeria

Re: What pushes you to look for love outside?

Postby Henrywrites » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:41 am

In my opinion, I feel that respect cab be one of those reasons people might decide to look for love in a foreign country. There is this saying that a prophet doesn't have respect in his home town and such might be applicable on this matter in the sense that a man would be comfortable going for a white woman or a lady from another country all because they would get the respect they deserve from their partner unlike when they marry on their home country. So, this is one factor we should consider as well on the matter.

Martinsx
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Martinsx » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:16 pm

mildredtabitha wrote:I have read and heard many reasons from most people who successfully got married to a foreigner. Some women will say that their local men are not romantic and that is why she chose to marry outside. Some men will say that their local women are black and that is why they went to look for a white girl. To me, this reasons are not good enough.

I expect people to marry for love. What do you think are some of the reasons that will make someone try international dating and marriage?

The truth is that some people are just fed up with what they are too familiar with, thereby they seek for new different experience they haven't yet had in falling in love with other people from another part of the country. Most times, they achieve this through the use of social media, it's through such platforms that I have personally seen several people fall in love and marry a foreigner.

One of my college days friend got married to a German man she meet on Facebook. They started just as friends and before they realized what happened they were already in love. The guy invited her over paying her flight expenses and she stayed 2 weeks before coming back to Nigeria. The next thing was a marriage proposal from the guy and she gladly accepted. Now she is living fully in Germany.

wallet
Romania

Postby wallet » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:43 am

I think that people look for love even if they are trying to find someone from outside. Probably they are tired of not finding someone in their country so they think they have more chances if they look all over the world.

Henrywrites
Nigeria

Postby Henrywrites » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:03 pm

wallet wrote:I think that people look for love even if they are trying to find someone from outside. Probably they are tired of not finding someone in their country so they think they have more chances if they look all over the world.

Like I said earlier, I have always believed that we can get love from any part of the world as long as we are ready to understand how those in that part of the world behave. I'm such a person that doesn't care how far it will take me to find true love as long as I have a good understanding with the other partner. There is nothing really wrong with finding love out of the country that we live in.

daniel74
United States of America

Postby daniel74 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:27 pm

I've known a couple of guys who married someone outside this country. Some of the reasons they listed were;
Wanting to find a more traditional wife.
Wanting to find someone not so materialistic.
Wanting to find someone faithful and who believes in a strong marriage.

rnastee
United States of America

Postby rnastee » Fri May 17, 2019 6:03 am

I believe that everyone has their reasons as to where and how they go about trying to find love. Me personally, I believe that "in the persuit of happiness, leave not stone unturned". You need to explore any and all options available to you.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Postby ricky1874 » Sat May 01, 2021 8:47 pm

I've always been attacked to foreign women since I can remember. This is the main reason that I choose to look for women outside of my country.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:19 pm

Well I think that people look for love outside because they're not satisfied with the people that they meet. They are ready to settle to down and are looking for someone to marry.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:42 pm

Marriage is an institution and the decision to get married depends on a lot of things, and the one that primarily determines is the financial condition. A lot of women look for financial security when getting married, therefore, they will always choose someone who has a stable job or a career. For men, the decision to get married depends monthly on the feature of the women. They want to marry beautiful women, hot women.

Return to “International Relationships & Marriage”