What are the benefits of international Marriage?

This is a forum for anyone who has or wants to marry someone outside their country. Post questions or advice or links to important information about the topic.
MZMatandabuzo
South Africa

What are the benefits of international Marriage?

Postby MZMatandabuzo » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:31 pm

Here are a few advantages I can consider at this moment. (No doubt about it, the rundown isn't finished.)

Above all else. The limits we have as nations are virtual and fanciful. As people, we're indeed the very same - living in various topographical areas. In this way, odds are high that another person who can make your heart beat in manners you have never envisioned, lives in another country.

Worldwide marriage works on the way toward getting a second citizenship in another country. As marriage is one of the conditions you can fulfill to be acknowledged as a nation's resident.

It starts you to huge societies across the globe. This can be a mind blowing and helpful experience. Since your psyche gets a perspective on what's conceivable out there. What's more, how comparable we people are, regarding our qualities and shortcomings.

In case you're from a helpless country with a horrible economy, it tends to be hard earning enough to pay the bills. What's more, in some cases the solitary way out is moving to nations with greener fields. Also, that is the manner by which a global marriage proves to be useful

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Re: What are the benefits of international Marriage?

Postby dottie » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:22 pm

The benefits of international marriage are many if you married a foreigner that is already wealthy, and is willing to support you aside from being exposed to a foreign land where you can gain a whole new insight to another world.

sammyk
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
United States of America

Postby sammyk » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:29 am

One of the main benefits that I see is that you get exposed to a whole different culture and understanding of how the world is.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Postby ricky1874 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:23 am

I place having a dual citizenship as the best part of being married internationally. That is my untimate goal one day. I think that would be awesome.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:47 pm

I have a relative who is married to a Japanese. They lived in Japan for some years before they migrated to the Philippines. The main advantage of living in our country is the lower standard of living because in Japan it is expensive to live. However, the Japanese husband had difficulty in adjusting to the culture of our country.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:03 pm

Marriage is not a business, where you make a profit and loss statement. Marriage is a union between two people, mostly happening after love. If you look for the benefits of marriage, you are not seeking for a loving partner, instead you are looking for a business prospect.

Return to “International Relationships & Marriage”