Beginner Chinese

dave23
United States of America

Beginner Chinese

Postby dave23 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:15 pm

This is a nice video channel on YouTube that deals with trying to learn Chinese as a beginner. The host is easy to understand and follow. If anyone is trying to learn Chinese then you should subscribe to this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOEWadftWHA

kaka135
Malaysia

Re: Beginner Chinese

Postby kaka135 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:37 am

I just checked out the Youtube video you shared, I find it quite interesting and she made it very easy for everyone to learn Chinese. There are also Chinese characters and pronunciations shown, so I think it's good for kids to learn Chinese writing as well. I might let my kids learn, so they can both learn Chinese and English. :)

Thank you for sharing that.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Postby ricky1874 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:17 am

dave23 wrote:This is a nice video channel on YouTube that deals with trying to learn Chinese as a beginner. The host is easy to understand and follow. If anyone is trying to learn Chinese then you should subscribe to this channel.

Thanks for sharing the video. I'm trying to learn basic Chinese for my work. It still seems like one of the hardest languages to learn. I really want to learn how to write it so I can get more clients online from China.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

kaka135
Malaysia

Postby kaka135 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:34 pm

ricky1874 wrote:
dave23 wrote:This is a nice video channel on YouTube that deals with trying to learn Chinese as a beginner. The host is easy to understand and follow. If anyone is trying to learn Chinese then you should subscribe to this channel.

Thanks for sharing the video. I'm trying to learn basic Chinese for my work. It still seems like one of the hardest languages to learn. I really want to learn how to write it so I can get more clients online from China.

To learn how to write, it might be helpful to learn parts of the written Chinese characters. Many of them were derived from a meaning or a picture, once you understand it, it might be easier for you to relate to others. For example, for some words related to the "water", they will have the "water" in the words. For those words that using legs, there is a "leg". That's how I started to teach my son how to read Chinese words.

Hope you'll find some good tutorials and help you to get more clients too. ;)

gibbs
Kenya

Postby gibbs » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:06 am

I have been searching for ways to learn the language but I haven't found any luck. I really appreciate this. :)

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:28 am

The YouTube video is very interesting and informative as well. It can be a good help to anyone looking to find basis in learning Chinese but in my opinion and from experience, you can only be successful in learning any new language easily if you are being taught by a native. It's on this note that I would still recommend using another pod site called ChinesePod101. It's among the best site that one can use to learn Chinese and you can rest assured to learn from a native.

Hova
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Postby Hova » Sat May 12, 2018 5:02 am

It feel like you need to put in a lot of hours if you want to learn mandarin. I think this is the hardest language to learn right after hungarian.

Return to “Mandarin Chinese”