Life in Colombia

paul480
United States of America

Life in Colombia

Postby paul480 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:16 pm

For anyone interested in seeing how life is in Colombia for Americans moving there, you can checkout the videos below. These are videos of a American family traveling to and living in Medellin, Colombia. Their Youtube channel is called, "Escape to Medellin".

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW0FwQWzoOwM1uH988HesOg

"You only live once in life...so enjoy it as much as you can!!"

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Re: Life in Colombia

Postby Heatman » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:45 am

The video looks so good and appealing. I haven't been to Colombia before but from what I've seen in the YouTube video, it looks good. I have always had this conception about Colombia being a drug cartel country. I don't know if it's as a result of all the movies which I have watched with such storyline. So, I have been holding back in trying to visit the state.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Postby ricky1874 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:01 am

Heatman wrote:The video looks so good and appealing. I haven't been to Colombia before but from what I've seen in the YouTube video, it looks good. I have always had this conception about Colombia being a drug cartel country. I don't know if it's as a result of all the movies which I have watched with such storyline. So, I have been holding back in trying to visit the state.

I live in America and over here we have a lot of the same negative media coverage about South American countries. But, most of the negative coverage is about Mexico and all the violence in the country.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:31 am

ricky1874 wrote:
Heatman wrote:The video looks so good and appealing. I haven't been to Colombia before but from what I've seen in the YouTube video, it looks good. I have always had this conception about Colombia being a drug cartel country. I don't know if it's as a result of all the movies which I have watched with such storyline. So, I have been holding back in trying to visit the state.

I live in America and over here we have a lot of the same negative media coverage about South American countries. But, most of the negative coverage is about Mexico and all the violence in the country.

Yes, this is so very true. I have noticed that America have a very tense relationship with Mexico and this has been this way for a very long time now, with neither of the government of both countries looking at amending such relationship. Is it about the Wall Trump is talking about or something else?

Return to “Colombia”