Foreigner living in Perú

5Movements
Peru

Foreigner living in Perú

Postby 5Movements » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:49 am

I came to Perú 6 months ago, as a temporary place to work and save money for my next destination, Chile. As of now, I've liked so much I don't think I'll leave anytime soon. People are very nice, food is delicious and Lima is, with all its contrasts, beautiful. I was wondering if there are other expats living here as well?

Martinsx
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Re: Foreigner living in Perú

Postby Martinsx » Sun May 13, 2018 4:13 am

Wow, Peru is actually a nice country but unfortunately I haven't been there yet. I'm hoping to travel to Peru sooner than later. If my work takes me there, then I will be very proud. As long as there is peace and no violence in the country, then all is good.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Re: Foreigner living in Perú

Postby ricky1874 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Nice to hear that your stay in Peru is going well. I'm also hoping to start traveling thru South America soon. I really want to go to Colombia and to Mexico, but I would also love to go to Peru. Can I ask...are you American? Do you know how to speak Spanish? I know some Spanish but not enough to feel comfortable speaking it. I would really like your thoughts on what an American should know before coming to a foreign country like Peru.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

Return to “Peru”