Choosing a hotel

Any topic and any subject.
Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Choosing a hotel

Postby Alexandoy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:45 pm

We are going to Jakarta by the end of August and we are yet to make our hotel booking. Our requirement is free wifi and complimentary breakfast plus the standards such as tv and fridge. We can settle for a 5-star hotel although we prefer 3 or 4 star so as not to strain our budget of $100 per night.

Daniel

Re: Choosing a hotel

Postby Daniel » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:26 am

Alexandoy! Let me share with you cheap hotels names of the Jakarta which is best there for staying in low charging.
Red Planet Bekasi
Zest Hotel Airport Jakarta
POP! Hotel Kemang Jakarta
Swift Inn Aeropolis Airport
Amaris Hotel Thamrin City - Jakarta

hallowishie
Philippines

Postby hallowishie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:41 pm

Finding a cheap yet nice and comfortable hotel is easy now a days. There are now downloadable applications for both Android and iOS devices, that can help you find different kinds of hotels in all around the world. There are apps that all you need to do is key in your desired budget or price and they will provide you a list of all the available hotels suited for your budget and needs. You can book through those applications as well so that omce you arrive, all you need to do is present the voucher or invoice and check in right away.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
India

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:35 pm

I would advise you to check the internet. Each and every hotel, whether big or small , has open doors for online bookings. There are multiple sites which are giving considerably good deals. The cashback and points offered by these sites give a fantastic deal. There are also hotel price comparison sites which themselves compare the price of hotels and give you the results. The process is simple and hassle free.

Henrywrites
Nigeria

Postby Henrywrites » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:10 am

You've got good requirements that the desired hotel should have, but it's quite difficult to get, even a 5 star hotel, a hotel that would be able to offer you free Wi-Fi I'm this part of the world. One thing you can get is fridge and meals in the morning while you pay for the lunch. However, I will have to go for a hotel with security that can't be breached considering what we have here.

Henrywrites
Nigeria

Postby Henrywrites » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:15 am

DR KOKIL AGARWAL wrote:I would advise you to check the internet. Each and every hotel, whether big or small , has open doors for online bookings. There are multiple sites which are giving considerably good deals. The cashback and points offered by these sites give a fantastic deal. There are also hotel price comparison sites which themselves compare the price of hotels and give you the results. The process is simple and hassle free.

I would have advised that he check the internet as well, but the reality of life is that he could get accurate and better information from those that have stayed in those hotels in the past. It's not that the internet won't grant you the needed information, but users reviews of those here is top notch as well.

xobe
Philippines

Postby xobe » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:15 am

Jakarta is a good place for me and I visited there last 2009. I stayed in Artotel which is very affordable and the facilities were very neat and clean. Staff's members are very hospitable and they will keep in touch with you for anything you need wherever you go. I spent 1 week on that hotel and I enjoyed so much on my staying. I do recommend the Artotel hotel in Jakarta, it's a two thumbs up for me.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
India

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Henrywrites wrote:
DR KOKIL AGARWAL wrote:I would advise you to check the internet. Each and every hotel, whether big or small , has open doors for online bookings. There are multiple sites which are giving considerably good deals. The cashback and points offered by these sites give a fantastic deal. There are also hotel price comparison sites which themselves compare the price of hotels and give you the results. The process is simple and hassle free.

I would have advised that he check the internet as well, but the reality of life is that he could get accurate and better information from those that have stayed in those hotels in the past. It's not that the internet won't grant you the needed information, but users reviews of those here is top notch as well.

I agree with you in this aspect. I don't say that the photographs and details shown on the hotel's website would be real or close to the real picture. But, it is the users reviews and ratings that can be relied upon. Thee are many users who clearly point out the major drawbacks. Some of the users even suggest good alternatives for the problems they have faced. Internet can be really helpful in planning every trip provided we do some research from authentic sources.

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:18 am

Alexandoy wrote:We are going to Jakarta by the end of August and we are yet to make our hotel booking. Our requirement is free wifi and complimentary breakfast plus the standards such as tv and fridge. We can settle for a 5-star hotel although we prefer 3 or 4 star so as not to strain our budget of $100 per night.

I tend to consider constant electricity, easy access to general road, security, and good customer service before making a decision on the particular hotel I'm to choose to make use. I do consider cost of lodging as well because most times if you look at getting the best service from a hotel, it's going to be very expensive getting a room.

But if my safety is very cautious to me, then I really wouldn't consider the cost but my good well being is what I would look after. It's good to lodge in a good hotel if you like good things of life.

JB Fernandez
Philippines

Postby JB Fernandez » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:04 am

Alexandoy wrote:We are going to Jakarta by the end of August and we are yet to make our hotel booking. Our requirement is free wifi and complimentary breakfast plus the standards such as tv and fridge. We can settle for a 5-star hotel although we prefer 3 or 4 star so as not to strain our budget of $100 per night.

You can try to look for hotels online, just visit this following site:

tripadvisor.com
agoda.com
booking.com

They provide a great price comparison, as well providing reviews from the previous customers who checked in on the listed hotels. Enjoy your vacation!

Return to “Miscellaneous”