Best Pizza Place in the Philippines

Give reviews and locations of different restaurants and the foods and drinks from around the world. Also share recipes or cooking and brewing techniques of different foods, wine, beer etc.
Kakashi2020
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Philippines

Best Pizza Place in the Philippines

Postby Kakashi2020 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:09 pm

When talking about Pizza in the Philippines, then it has to be Shakey's Pizza, it's actually an American Pizza chain that was introduced here in the 50"S and 60's and was the first successful Pizza chain here. It's specialty are thin crust pizzas.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Re: Best Pizza Place in the Philippines

Postby ricky1874 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:01 am

Salamat for the info. On my next trip to the Philippines I will try to check out this restaurant.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

to7update
Portugal

Postby to7update » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:18 am

I'd love to visit the Philippines! I hear it has great beaches. I wouldn't mind trying that pizza place you are talking about, but my first priority would be to try the local cuisine.

aceinter001
Philippines

Postby aceinter001 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:51 pm

Other than the pizzas that I cook myself and using my own recipe of Pizza Margherita, the best pizza place for me in the Philippines is still Shakey's Pizza. I've known this place since I was in high school and its taste cannot be compared with the other local brands whose toppings just become a smorgasborg when it reaches your mouth. Shakeys allows you to taste the ingredients without the "milk". Yes, only pizza connoisseurs will know what I'm talking about here. Once pizza is mixed with milk the taste becomes flat. Milk can be used in spaghetti sauce but never in pizzas.

jayjaydimson
Philippines

Postby jayjaydimson » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:53 am

Shakey’s pizza is the best pizza here in the Philippines. The taste of each pizza is very unique than any other.

Martinsx
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Martinsx » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:45 am

I'm not really into pizza eating until recently when a friend of mine took me and decided to buy large sized pizza and a smoothie for us to use and eat it. At eating the first slice, I didn't get the taste well till I ate the 3rd slice and then I got hooked up immediately. Pizza tastes so good, and I have seen the reason why most people love it.

Steve5
Philippines

Postby Steve5 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:37 pm

I'd have to say Shakey's. I've had a wonderful experience eating there. They have plenty of options to choose from. From pasta dishes to different pizza flavors. I like their thin crust pizzas the most. They're very flavorful and worth the price. :D

Return to “Foods & Drinks”