Most popular sport

Discuss anything related to sports.
sammyk
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
United States of America

Most popular sport

Postby sammyk » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:38 am

What is the most popular sport in your country? Do you like or play this sport? If not, what is your favorite sport to play or watch?

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Re: Most popular sport

Postby ricky1874 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:59 am

I think the most popular sport in the US is football. Although I use to watch it growing up, I don't watch it now. I like watching NBA basketball. It's more exciting. My favorite team is the Golden State Warriors. And my favorite player is Stephen Curry.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

bobby7227
United States of America

Postby bobby7227 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:23 am

Worldwide I think that the most popular sport is soccer(or football), but here in the US I don't think that it's that popular. But with me, I like basketball, football(american football) and tennis. My favorite sport to play is tennis. I like playing and watching individual sports better than team sports. Individual sports have more of the gladiator vs gladiator feel to it.

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:44 am

Football is the most popular sport and the world cup is the most watched tournament.

I really don't think that I have ever seen any sports in the past that is more popular than football (soccer).

It's the very best in my opinion.

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:04 pm

They say that football in the states where I live is the most popular sport in this country, followed by baseball and soccer. I like to watch college football instead of the pros though, but find soccer to be very fun to watch as well, because it always has a more international flavor about it, and besides soccer is the number 1- most favorite sport in the world.

Return to “Sports Topics”