Zion Williamson

Discuss anything related to sports.
rnastee
United States of America

Zion Williamson

Postby rnastee » Fri May 17, 2019 6:24 am

With all the hype that's surrounding Zion Williamson, what kind of NBA career do you think he will have? Do you think he will live up to the expectations?

davidworth
United States of America

Re: Zion Williamson

Postby davidworth » Fri May 17, 2019 8:51 pm

I really don't think he's ever going to live up to all the hype. I just see him as being just an average player on a bad team. I think it's really a shame for people to hype him up this much before he's even proved anything in the NBA yet. Hopefully he will have a good and successful career. But, if I was him, I would hurry up and sign a huge shoe deal just in case things go south on him.
Discover all things abroad

davemre
United States of America

Postby davemre » Sun May 19, 2019 11:53 pm

I agree with "Davidworth". Although I don't think he will be a bust, I doubt he will ever live up to all the hype he's getting. Lonzo Ball was hyped up by his dad and the media and you see how his career is turning out. I read to day that he is part of trade discussions. They might eventually turn out to be a decent players, but both of them are definitely over-hyped.

sammyk
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
United States of America

Postby sammyk » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:51 am

Yeah...he is definitely starting to look like a bust. He's already showing signs of not being able to stay healthy. That's what did a lot of NBA hopefully in.

Return to “Sports Topics”