Nomadic Lifestyle

Share your opinions, questions, concerns, desires, advice or experiences of living and working in another country.
justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Nomadic Lifestyle

Postby justin » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:37 am

A nomad is a person who does not stay in one place instead travels frequently and stays in various places. A nomad does not have a place that he can call his home because his home is wherever he goes.
When I was young, I had this desire to adopt a nomadic lifestyle and planned that I will become a nomad when I start earning. However, that did not happen because I needed a lot of money to support myself in a foreign land.
Has anyone considered nomadic lifestyle?

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Re: Nomadic Lifestyle

Postby Alexandoy » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:00 am

I am a homebody and as much as possible I want to stay in our country. My younger brother is a nomad. He loves to leave home and take a vacation anywhere. When he became an adult he would live alone and when he got a family he settled in a far away rural town. Maybe what he really wanted is independence.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Re: Nomadic Lifestyle

Postby dottie » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:25 pm

No, I don't think I would want a nomadic lifestyle, I also prefer to be settled and live in the same place and not roam around. I want to settle in one country.

Return to “Living and working abroad”