My country's election 2022

Discuss current events that's happening in the world, current news or political situations and views. Always be respectful of other people's views on these topics.
mildredtabitha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

My country's election 2022

Postby mildredtabitha » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:38 pm

Here in Kenya, we are hoping for a peaceful election. I will go and vote and I hope I choose the best leaders but I'm hoping that no corruption will happen during election. God will appoint us a leader.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Re: My country's election 2022

Postby justin » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:40 am

mildredtabitha wrote:Here in Kenya, we are hoping for a peaceful election. I will go and vote and I hope I choose the best leaders but I'm hoping that no corruption will happen during election. God will appoint us a leader.

When people vote, how will God appoint you a leader?
People will choose the right leader for themselves, if the elections are not rigged and conducted in free and fair manner.

mildredtabitha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Postby mildredtabitha » Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:44 am

justin wrote:
mildredtabitha wrote:Here in Kenya, we are hoping for a peaceful election. I will go and vote and I hope I choose the best leaders but I'm hoping that no corruption will happen during election. God will appoint us a leader.

People will choose the right leader for themselves, if the elections are not rigged and conducted in free and fair manner.

We vote and leave the rest to God. We have learned as christians that God's will will always prevail and that even if we make plans at the end of the day, what God will allow to happen is what will happen. That is why I mentioned that it is God who will appoint us a leader.

We vote and whoever is allowed to rule the country, is only because God allowed them to be in that position.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:56 am

mildredtabitha wrote:
justin wrote:

We vote and leave the rest to God. We have learned as christians that God's will will always prevail and that even if we make plans at the end of the day, what God will allow to happen is what will happen. That is why I mentioned that it is God who will appoint us a leader.

We vote and whoever is allowed to rule the country, is only because God allowed them to be in that position.

Do you think God actually appoints leaders? If that is the case why leaders are corrupt? Why do they commit crimes? Even the priests are reported to commit crimes, aren't they god people?

Return to “News, Events & Politics”