Rocket Languages

bobbymass
United States of America

Rocket Languages

Postby bobbymass » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:55 am

Start learning Chinese today for free at RocketLanguages.com . Enjoy this free trial offer to finally start learning that language that you've always wanted to learn.

kaka135
Malaysia

Re: Rocket Languages

Postby kaka135 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:36 am

bobbymass wrote:Start learning Chinese today for free at RocketLanguages.com . Enjoy this free trial offer to finally start learning that language that you've always wanted to learn.

This is the first time I heard about this learning website. Thanks for sharing. Japanese is one language that I always wanted to learn, though I'd like to improve my English as well.

How is your Chinese learning so far? Do you have nice experience with the website and learning too?

bobbymass
United States of America

Postby bobbymass » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:25 am

kaka135 wrote:
bobbymass wrote:Start learning Chinese today for free at RocketLanguages.com . Enjoy this free trial offer to finally start learning that language that you've always wanted to learn.

This is the first time I heard about this learning website. Thanks for sharing. Japanese is one language that I always wanted to learn, though I'd like to improve my English as well.

How is your Chinese learning so far? Do you have nice experience with the website and learning too?

Actually I'm only an affiliate with the program "rocket language". I was promoting it here because I get a certain percentage from each sale. But, I plan on learning chinese or japanese soon. I'm not sure which one I should learn. I think chinese would be more beneficial for my career but I've always wanted to go to Japan and visit for awhile.

Which language do you think is the easiest for me to learn?

kaka135
Malaysia

Postby kaka135 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:30 pm

bobbymass wrote:Actually I'm only an affiliate with the program "rocket language". I was promoting it here because I get a certain percentage from each sale. But, I plan on learning chinese or japanese soon. I'm not sure which one I should learn. I think chinese would be more beneficial for my career but I've always wanted to go to Japan and visit for awhile.

Which language do you think is the easiest for me to learn?

Hope you will get good sales from the affiliate program.

I have responded to your question in another thread without knowing you are interested in visiting Japan. I agree that knowing Chinese might be better for you in your career and also visiting a few Chinese speaking countries, but if you'd like to visit Japan soon, perhaps you can learn Japanese first.

Return to “Mandarin Chinese”