Would you buy a house in a foreign country?

Ask and share information about any visa process that you have or have experience. Feel free to post links also.
Mark Grill

Re: Would you buy a house in a foreign country?

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:21 am

I am so glad to know that you guys have to share your views with us regarding buying a house in the foreign country. I wanna say good luck to those who wanna purchase and really hope one day they will definitely buy.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:32 pm

I am feeling bad to tell you that I have no idea and information about this which information you want to get. But according to my point of view, the other members shared stuff will prove beneficial for you.

Emmaz
Nigeria

Postby Emmaz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:03 am

If you have lived too long in a particular country and possibly become a citizen in that country, I believe it's a right thing to do by buying a house or even building one over there as it's almost like your father's land. Personally, if I lived more than 15 years in a foreign country, I would plan on buying or building my own house if I have the resources to do so.

It's actually a lot more of an advantage to build my own house than keep living on mortgaged houses where I would be forced to quit my home should I have problems and being unable to pay up. But when you have your own house, this problem is put to bed completely.

fishbate
Philippines

Postby fishbate » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:31 am

Why not? As long as your financially secured and you have all the means. It maybe for your family, a vacation place and even for business as long as you secured all necessary documents and your eligible i think there's no reason why you should not.

EfficientNinja
Japan

Postby EfficientNinja » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:40 am

I don't think I will. My family and I plan to build our house somewhere in our province in my home country. I also think the costs of living in other countries tend to be higher compared to ours.

mdayrit
Philippines

Postby mdayrit » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:49 am

I guess I am one of those people who wants to live and retire in my own country. I don't see myself living in another for too long except if it is related to work. So I don't see myself buying a house in a foreign country. My decision of staying for good in another country might change maybe if my whole family are also there too.

Kakashi2020
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Philippines

Postby Kakashi2020 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:32 pm

I would if I can afford it, who doesn't want to have a house in another country right? If money is no object, I would like to have one in Japan and another one in Scotland, I love both countries and I would stay there for several months a year if ever I have houses there.

kaka135
Malaysia

Postby kaka135 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:44 pm

I would definitely buy a house in the foreign country that I love to stay if I can afford it and am allowed to do so. When I was studying in Australia, I always thought it'd be nice if I can buy a house in the suburb there. The house was not very costly in the suburb area and I really like the environment there. Though I am not sure if this will come true, I still dream of it and hopefully there will be a day I can stay in the comfortable place. Of course, even if I can afford to buy a house there, there should still be many legal procedures I will have to take note of.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
India

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:49 am

It would be a pleasure if I will be able to buy a house in a foreign country. This is allow me to avail a vacation whenever I can without thinking a lot about accommodation expenses. This one time investment will definitely prove beneficial in the long run.

But, this would surely depend upon many factors. The foremost will be the connectivity to the concerned country. Moreover, it should offer a friendly atmosphere with cultures and traditions which are easy to respect and follow.

Steve5
Philippines

Postby Steve5 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:02 pm

I would very much like so. It's a great thing to have your own house in another foreign country. It's like having a home there whether you're a permanent resident or someone who frequently visits other countries. It's also an investment as houses there are well made.

Return to “Work, Travel, Tourist, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas”